
We lived in the downstairs of the blue house with the white balcony.

Somehow, a huge percentage of family members made it out to visit us as well. Holly and Spencer, half the Hirt family, Mom and Dad Elbert, Mom and Dad and Steve Henrie, the Moreno Valley Elberts, the Arizona Halletts, and the San Jose Velascos (you guys are family...)! It was so much fun to spend so much time with our family and friends in such a fun place...thank you to everyone who shared it with us!



These were two of Wayne's three favorite beach activities...I can't believe it, but I don't have a picture of him surfing!


The only problem was that any time we had friends over, we had a BBQ because that's what you do at the beach. I ate more hot dogs in that two month period than I have in my whole life combined. Wayne went surfing practically every day except Sunday, and I never went in the water once. Well, actually I did one time when this surfer girl got slammed in the kidney by her surfboard and was struggling to get out of the water without passing out. But other than that, I was content to just sit on the beach or even inside the house and just listen to the ocean and watch the waves. Sadly, we don't have a lot of pictures, but we did have a lot of fun. Someday when we're rich we're going to buy a beach house, so you might want to start rekindling your friendship with us now. :)

1 comment:
We're friends right? Please make sure your beach house has an extra room that is saved specifically for us. I'm so glad you guys we're able to do this, it really was...AMAZING:)
Post a Comment