Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Newest Addition

I know, I know, you were all expecting pictures of Chase. SURPRISE! We have ANOTHER new addition! For Wayne's 30th birthday, we got a puppy. Her name is Cheiko and she is soooo cute. Wayne has been wanting a dog his whole life, so for his 30th birthday we took the puppy plunge. She is a purebred Akita and she's 9 weeks old. We love her!

Wayne and Cheiko the day we picked her out.

Cheiko meeting her cousin, Jacob. Jacob wasn't quite sure what to think about her.

This is the day we brought her home...you can tell from her sad face. She had 8 brothers and sisters she left behind. BUT, now that she's used to us she is a happy member of our family!



We went from a family of two to four in two weeks! 

She loves to sleep under the coffee table.

Chase loves his new sister.
Size comparison...Cheiko wins.

Maybe she doesn't realize she's not a baby.

She is a BEAUTIFUL dog and we are glad to have her in the family! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pup. I hope you realize that instead of one new baby now you have two. Kids and dogs are alot alike. They need attention, love, and alot of training. Congratulations:)

Katie said...

so stinking cute....both of them.

The Bradfields said...

Oh so cute Jenna!!! I'm so happy I found your blog! Where are you guys these days?

Jaime said...

CUTE! I love her. :) And I'm glad Wayne is so happy. :)