What? and you didn't call me the second he was born? sheesh! haha just kidding!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!!! THis is SOO exciting! I can't wait to see this little tyke grow up with his two cousins Jacob and Jacob. Not to mention all his primas out there! Welcome to crazy earth Chase!! :)
5 comments:
He looks like a doll! What a handsome one. I can't wait to hold him! :)
he is sooo little and soooo cute! it is wonderful to be a family, isn't it?
Oh Jenna, He's soooo cute . . . eat on his cheeks for me! Baby cheeks are the most delicious dessert there is!
i like his neck and lips and think that they are calling for me!
What? and you didn't call me the second he was born? sheesh! haha just kidding!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!!! THis is SOO exciting! I can't wait to see this little tyke grow up with his two cousins Jacob and Jacob. Not to mention all his primas out there! Welcome to crazy earth Chase!! :)
Post a Comment