Saturday, May 1, 2010

Also thanks to Annie...

...I get gorgeous, professional pictures of Chase taken on a regular basis!!! Annie watches Chase for me on the days I work, and sometimes she pulls out the camera and does a photo shoot with him. SO, I get two for the price of one...a babysitter and a photographer! What a deal. 

Here are a few of the more recent shots of Chase:



I can't find the other ones she took a few weeks ago...they must be on my work email. I'll post them later. No really, I will.  :)

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow. He is really an adorable and incredibly photogenic baby! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kandace Welch said...

I like that you can kind of see a tooth poking out. It's so cute. He's so cute! Congratulations

Daisy said...

So precious. That is a steal of a deal!

Holly said...

I would like to call dibs on Annie as our babysitter...you want to move to Virginia right Annie? These pictures are great, I LOVE the middle one. Chase is ridiculously cute. Love him and you!

gramakelly said...

I could just sit and look at that middle picture all day long! I need one of those for my brag book :}

Todd and Elaine Henke said...

Oh so cute!!! :) I hope we have a girl and then she can date Chase!!!! :)