Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thanks to Rose and Annie...

...we can finally post a video of Chase on our blog! I am sure it is very simple, but I have never taken the time to figure it out yet. BUT, Annie posted the video on YouTube and emailed me the link, so you all finally get a video of this adorable child. (It's true, I have no humility about how cute he is...if he was yours, you wouldn't either!!!) 

So last night we were visiting the Enderle's and Annie got Chase CRACKING UP by blowing balls out of her mouth. This video (compliments of Rose) captures a small piece of the action towards the end, so you can't quite see how funny it really was...but, it's a sliver that I am sure you will enjoy! This kid's laugh just MAKES MY DAY!!!  


ENJOY!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I love to watch his feet while he's laughing! So fun!

annie said...

HAHAHA!! I've watched it a good ten times this morning! :o) HAHA! His laugh is contagious!

Daisy said...

A baby's laugh (especially your own) is probably the sound that can heal any heartache and make any day beautiful. I love it. Thank yoU!

Holly said...

I ditto Daisy's comment. I have watched this a hundred times already and just love it! I can't get enough of this kid, so please hurry up and get here so I can enjoy him and you in person please.

gramakelly said...

I was there and this still makes me laugh! I love it, love it, love it!!!