Our little one finally arrived! She was actually born 2.5 weeks ago, I'm just slow in blogging about it. Anyone surprised out there? Didn't think you would be. :)
So, here's the info:
Saryn Joye Henrie
7 lbs. 11 oz
20 1/2 inches
She's really, really cute and a total snuggle bug. She already hates sleeping by herself...hopefully that doesn't become a big problem. Chase seems to like her quite a bit. He gets the cutest little sad and concerned look on his face whenever she cries, and immediately looks for her "plugger" to make her happy again. He's going to be a fabulous big brother, I'm sure of it. :)
So, here's the info:
Saryn Joye Henrie
7 lbs. 11 oz
20 1/2 inches
She's really, really cute and a total snuggle bug. She already hates sleeping by herself...hopefully that doesn't become a big problem. Chase seems to like her quite a bit. He gets the cutest little sad and concerned look on his face whenever she cries, and immediately looks for her "plugger" to make her happy again. He's going to be a fabulous big brother, I'm sure of it. :)
These are totally out of order...I always forget that blogger loads the pictures backwards. Oh well. Also not sure why my first part is blue and underlined, but I can't get it to change and I'd rather sleep right now than try to figure it out. :)
9 comments:
Jenna! She's so beautiful! I need to come love on her!
SO precious. Nothing like a new little spirit to hug and hold. Congratulations Jenna.
Oh, darling little girl! I love the name, too!
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. :)
And no, I am not surprised it took a few extra days - but am so glad to finally see more pictures!!! :)
She is SUPER cute! Congrats guys!!
Oh man. This little girl makes my heart sing (and not in the "I want a baby" way...just the "happy I get to be around such a perfect little person" way) Thanks for sharing her. :o)
YAY!!! Saryn pictures. Love it. Love her. ;)
She is BEA.U.TIFUL! Congrats! Your family is so perfectly adorable. Give her some snuggles from me, then go take a nap:) I'm excited to meet her soon!
We've been waiting for this!! Oh she's so cute! I can't wait to see her!!
Post a Comment