Here's a few pictures of our kiddos this summer. I've been sick for several weeks now and I'm pretty tired, so this post is mostly pictures with very little explanation. :)
Out at the Chena River one night...Chase wandered back behind these trees to "do his business"...I think he was expecting privacy but I found him with my camera. You can't tell from the picture because he had just finished and was heading back to the water, but it was pretty funny to me that he went in the trees to do it where no one was watching. He's still in diapers, I didn't think he cared yet.
Train ride at Alaskaland with G&G Henrie. Chase loves trains...and cars, and airplanes, and helicopters, and boats, and motorcycles, and firetrucks, and backhoes, and tractors, and excavators, and....
4 comments:
So maybe I got a little teary looking at these...I just really miss you guys! Life just isn't the same without Chaser running into the room saying, "Chaser's here!" And I love the picture of Saryn sleeping in the boppy, how is that possible?!
Keep the pictures coming, I need to see how big Saryn's gotten since you left. :)
He's such a ham. I love him! You're right - he does look so incredibly big next to Saryn.
I'm sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well... I wish I were with you so I could help!
I agree with Holly and Jaime ~ I love how Chase calls himself Chaser, and life isn't the same without him around; and he is such a ham and he has grown! How big is Saryn now? I love all the photos though... keep them coming!!!
Basically you have the cutest kids EVER!!! Chase is such a big boy now! I know how I feel about Huxley getting big so I'm sorry! It's good that they get older and bigger though I guess! So you should probably come back to Barrow...soon.
Post a Comment