Okay, here are some slightly more recent shots. We got home to Barrow mid-September, and it was MU-DDY. Grampa took Chase to the store to get some puddle boots, and he came home with these awesome things:
Apparently Grampa and Chase spent some time outside testing the boots out before they came home...I wish I had pictures of that!
Chase was in heaven playing with sticks and mud. Oh, and he had a killer runny nose. I think that's actually why I took this picture..it just begged to be documented. :)
There is is again. Sorry, I selected these photos for the blog just because of the cute expressions and eyes, but now that I'm looking at them closer up I can see the runny nose and am remembering that's why I took the pictures. Maybe they shouldn't be the ones I share with the whole world, but I already put the effort in to blogging them, so there you have them.
I probably should have rotated this picture, but I forgot. This was Saryn's bed for the first 2 or 3 weeks we were home. Our crib was still in storage, and Chase hadn't moved into his "big boy bed" yet, so she got the sled under the dining room table. It worked just fine!
Chaser-man is so big now. It's crazy. He has started being much more loving to his sister, so that's a welcome relief. He likes to snuggle her in Grampa's big chair.
At the time this picture was taken, Saryn hadn't started moving too much yet, so she could hang out on the counter like this while I made dinner. Those days are gone now.
It was fun while it lasted! (This is actually Mom and Dad's house, for anyone who is wondering. I was just making dinner there because our side was a disaster due to the unpacking. It still is.)
I was changing Saryn's diaper in the bedroom one day, and I came out to find Chase like this! He scooted the footstool over to the fireplace, somehow managed to get lion up on the footstool, then climbed onto the fireplace so he could "mount his horse". I should have scolded him because this is a pretty precarious position...especially because he was trying to ride lion on the footstool, and he's only got about 10 inches before they fall off the cliff together. It was just too funny though, I couldn't do it! I just busted up laughing and had to take a picture. These little guys are so funny.
Our friends, the Welches, gave Chase a belated birthday present now that we finally came home to Barrow. He LOVES this duck towel!! I think it's stinkin' adorable. Thanks, Welches!
(As a side note, he has now started asking for duck towel when he drinks his milk. He likes to put the towel over his pillow and then lay down to drink his milk in case his cup leaks. Silly boy. Not sure how that got started....)
Oh, this was an exciting day! Chase started wearing big boy undies! Just for the day though, don't get too excited. We went through 5 pairs that day. He's not terribly interested in potty training yet, and I've got too many things going on right now and am still trying to get the house organized, so I haven't offered the big boy undies too many times. I think he'll probably figure the potty thing out pretty quickly once I finally get myself ready to deal with it.
He was pretty proud of his Tow-Mater undies. Papa Henrie would be proud, too. :)
4 comments:
I love that Chase was so determined to ride something! What a cute kid! :)
Oh man, where do I start? Snot and rain boots=awesome. His blue eyes kill me, and riding lion on the footstool is rad. Way to go Chaser! haha, Tow-mater undies are great, Jacob would be very jealous. And I love that sleeping in a sled is a tradition that is being continued. (I remember a few pictures of us doing the same thing) I just love those kiddos!!!!
The alligator boots are too cute ~ and I too would have loved to catch Chaser and Grampa jumping in the puddles together! The lion on the footstool ~ reminds me of a little girl I know that would scoot her chair over to the barstool to climb up onto the island to walk back and forth... Gee, I wonder where he gets it?!?!?
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Post a Comment