YEAH!! Chase is here!!!! :o) Super SUPER job Mama (and papa)!! Awesome to see the Elbert family growing with such beauties! :o) I can't wait to see him!
Congratulations Jenna. He's beautiful and you and Wayne look very happy. I talked to Holly and she said your labor was 30 hours. :( I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you for going natural after such a long period. I say I could do it, but mine went so fast I didn't have much time to second-guess my decision. Way to stick to your guns! LOVE YOU and I'll be thinking of you as you transition into your new life as a mommy. These next couple of weeks will be long, but it does get easier, trust me! LOVE YOU!
13 comments:
Yay! I can't wait to hold him. Congratulations to the proud parents! :)
he's really cute! a perfect combination of you two. wow! good job!! i'll be over to see him when you get home.
YEAH!! Chase is here!!!! :o) Super SUPER job Mama (and papa)!! Awesome to see the Elbert family growing with such beauties! :o) I can't wait to see him!
I want to hold him, kiss him, smell him (yep I said smell) and love on him... He is perfect Jenna & Wayne. Congratulations!!
So very cute. I love him and ditto everything Eva already said. Good job Jenna. Can't wait to mug on him this summer....
Congratulations Jenna and Wayne!
I love the name too =) bonus!
Congratulations Wayne and Jenna.
Glad things went well. The legacy continues and your lives are changed forever! This is great and we look forward to our visit next week.
Mom and Dad Henrie
So cute! Congrats! I hope everything went well, and will pray for quick recovery for Jenna! Hope to see you next month!
Jodi
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. He's adorable!
Congratulations you two. Welcome to Motherhood Jenna. It's a wild and crazy ride.
Congratulations, Jenna! He's such a cute little guy! I'm excited to hear/see more of him.
Congratulations Jenna. He's beautiful and you and Wayne look very happy. I talked to Holly and she said your labor was 30 hours. :( I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you for going natural after such a long period. I say I could do it, but mine went so fast I didn't have much time to second-guess my decision. Way to stick to your guns! LOVE YOU and I'll be thinking of you as you transition into your new life as a mommy. These next couple of weeks will be long, but it does get easier, trust me! LOVE YOU!
CONGRATS! He is adorable. I think he looks just like you (Jenna) !!
Congrats to you both! He is so cute and looks very happy already!
Post a Comment