Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby #1

Just some random shots of Chase:


He's all smiles these days, it's so cute!

This is the look I get in 80% of Chase's pictures. The camera has this orange light that comes on when it's ready to take the photo, and this is Chase's reaction to it. Without fail. 
Just waking up in the morning...he's a really happy baby. So fun.
Hanging out with Dad.




Chase ADORES Wayne. Wayne can get him to smile now matter how upset he is.
Pondering the meaning of life...or maybe what's for lunch.

I asked him how much he loved me and this is what he did! :)



I love baby sneezes...
I love this one...my little rock star. 

6 comments:

annie said...

delicious! He has such a contagious grin! Love it!

momhirt said...

keep them coming! he's so cute....and soooo elbert.

Daisy said...

I love it Jenna. Thanks for sharing. He's so cute it makes you just want to eat on his cheeks.

Holly said...

Chase, Chase, Chase, how are we going to survive the next four months until we get to see you again? You are the cutest little guy and I LOVE your smile, it warms my heart. These pictures made my day, we love you and miss you!

Jaime said...

So super cute! And those chubby cheeks!!! I'm glad Chase adores Wayne... that must be genetic, too. I think his mom adores Wayne as well. :)

Jenna said...

Yes, Jaime, I certainly do adore Wayne. :)

But let's be honest...who DOESN'T?!?! He's just an adorable kinda guy. I'm a lucky girl. :)