Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anyone Ready for PICTURES?!?!


Sometimes this is what I find in the morning. He doesn't seem to mind! 
Love the cheesy grin!
I'm reminded of "A Christmas Story"...
Sitting up like a big boy! (Sorry, I didn't want to turn the picture around and re-post. My internet is too slow for that.)
Timmm-berrrr!




Okay, I give up. I've been trying to load more picture for 20 minutes and it's just not working. I don't know if it's the internet or my computer, but either way I'm done for tonight. 
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Starting my morning off with adorable pictures of Chase is perfect, I now will have a great day! He's getting so big! I love him all bundled up; can't wait to use our snow suit with Carter. (I was happy to see that you decided to get the green one, so cute.)

It's no surprise you find him in weird positions in the morning, he must get that from you...do you remember all the ways we'd try to trick Mom into thinking we actually fell asleep like that? Haha:)

Julia Harps said...

he is so cute!

annie said...

good dose of Chase in the morning! :o)

Katie said...

super delicious. Penny will be excited to see these when she wakes up as Chase is one of her favorite babies to stalk online. She giggles her way through the one of him on Annie's blog and watches it OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

We love Chase.

Jaime said...

I also love the snowsuit picture! What a handsome little guy! :) As for the funky positions - well, I agree with Holly. I think it was an inherited trait that was passed from mother to son. :)

Holly said...

This is like the 20th time I've come back to look at pictures of Chase, he is just that cute. Good job you guys:)