
Contrary to everyone's first instinct, I am NOT pregnant.
The big news is actually about THIS cute little guy:
You can't see it, but he's totally got a TOOTH now!!!
Don't be disappointed...it really is big news! :)
P.S. Thanks, Annie, for starting the rumor mill flying. :)
6 comments:
He is SO cute!! And congrats on the tooth! Ashton just cut his first tooth yesterday too.
Congratulations Chase! You are getting so big and are just the cutest little guy ever! And don't worry, we weren't disappointed when we heard the news, as much as we'd love you to be getting a little brother or sister, it's okay for you to have the spotlight all by yourself for awhile. We love you!
Annie is mean for posting it like that. Why wouldn't we think you are pregnant with all that suspense behind it?
Good job Chase, you have the roundest melon (Mr. Clean for Halloween?) and a great start on a good set of choppers. Wish I could squeeze you.
Hey, it was just a tactic to get you to blog!! And look- it WORKED! :o) That picture is the cutest of Chase- he totally is growing some new fuzz on his head! SO CUTE. I can't get enough of him, but you already know that! Now I won't feel bad if I post pictures of his new tooth! :o)
I can't believe you didn't tell me that when I was on the phone with you! He's getting so big!!!
ummmmmm, my goodness! teeth? seriously? I've concluded that Ceci will have the granny face forever and be toothless. But as long as she does, she gets breastmilk, so I guess that's good. She is still toothless and her gums have been swollen for months.
Post a Comment