...look on Facebook. It's way faster to export to Facebook than to blog. Don't forget to comment and tell me how cute my baby is! I never get tired of hearing it. :)
P.S. This is not permanent, I will blog again someday soon. :)
Those pictures are fabulous! I can't wait to add them to my picture slideshow at work. :) I love the cars sleeper, and the comparison pictures with Cheiko, and the sleeping pictures, and the big eye pictures, and, well, pretty much all of them. I can't believe how big he's gotten!!! I can't wait to see him again - and smooch him!!!
2 comments:
Those pictures are fabulous! I can't wait to add them to my picture slideshow at work. :) I love the cars sleeper, and the comparison pictures with Cheiko, and the sleeping pictures, and the big eye pictures, and, well, pretty much all of them. I can't believe how big he's gotten!!! I can't wait to see him again - and smooch him!!!
Hey Lady it was good to see you tonight! Thanks for being my friend. Ps. I want to kidnap your baby :)
Post a Comment