OK, I am fast-approaching excommunication from my family and friends...even the patient ones. My failure to blog has left many a Chase-lover in severe withdrawals, and for that I apologize. Hopefully this helps. :)
Uncle Taylor with the 3 nephews and a niece. Taylor LOVES being an uncle and is so, so good with all the kids (and our dog). I wish he lived with me instead of Jaime!
This is the laughing cry...
Chase and Jacob chillin' in the matching sweatshirts Wayne's mom got them. Thank you, Grandma Sharon!
The view from Grandma's house...Fairbanks is sooo beautiful.
Karaoke night at the Elbert/Henrie/Hirt house.
Hanging out with cousin Jacob. Jacob was so nice, he totally shared all his toys with Chase!
Well, most of the time he was nice. Every once in a while he had to show Chase who was boss...
Takedowns are easy for this kid...his dad is Spencer Hirt. THE Spencer Hirt.
No big deal, still BFF!
All three boys snoozing in the king size bed. This was sooo much cuter in real life, but the flash totally ruined it.
That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and I'll see you in another 3 months!
JK....kinda. :)
4 comments:
I WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU GUYS SO BAD! OUR CHILDREN ARE SO DANG CUTE, I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE BOYS PLAYING, AND SLEEPING. BUBBA IS SUCH A GREAT UNCLE, I WISH HE LIVED WITH US TOO. THESE PICTURES MADE MY HEART HAPPY:)
AS YOU CAN TELL, I'M STILL VERY EXCITED THAT YOU BLOGGED. HIGH FIVE FOR BEING RAD!
You've survived the excommunication ritual. Seriously, it was on my to-do list for this weekend. :)
What cute kids! Chase has such big eyes, and a CUTE face! He gets it from his mom. I love the pictures of the boys playing... cousins are the coolest!
Jacob's takedown is awesome! I love his smile.
Chase is my favorite non-nephew! :o)
Glad to see you in blogland again... cause seeing you in person every day was getting old. HA! (NEVER!)
You are so hilarious. I loved the update. And reading what you wrote was just like hearing you speak. Happy Valentines! BESOS XOXOXO
Post a Comment