Thursday, February 11, 2010

Days Gone By...

Here are a few pictures from Christmas in Calgary:

Chase had lots of fun with cousin Dylan and Aunt Michelle.

Hey, Chase, are you in there?!?!? Yeah...this kid got LOTS of presents.
On Christmas Eve we got to go to the Cardston Temple, and on the way home we visited Wayne's Grandma Henrie and his aunt and uncle and cousins in Lethbridge. It's always so fun to see this side of the Henrie family!

Great Grandpa Engebretson and Chase hanging out in Fairbanks. 
Great Grandma Engebretson and Chase watching TV over the Christmas break...judging from their expressions, I'm thinking Obama must be saying something stupid again.
This was from August, I think, but I'm pretty sure I never posted it. Annie took this family picture for us with the whale jaw bone...behind us is the Arctic Ocean. I think this was supposed to be the photo for the Christmas cards we never sent...

This is another old phot0 that Annie took, probably in August. I think Chase was 3-4 months old here. 
Same photo shoot...
I love that expression. What a cute kid!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I'M SO HAPPY YOU POSTED PICTURES! I'M GOING TO COMMENT ALL IN CAPITALS THAT'S HOW EXCITED I AM! LOVE THE FAMILY PICTURE, YOU THREE ARE BEAUTIFUL. AND THE PICTURES OF CHASE THAT ANNIE TOOK ARE SO PERFECT, HE'S SO PERFECT. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW SIMILAR HIS EXPRESSIONS WERE TO JACOB'S PHOTO SHOOT WHEN HE WAS THAT AGE.

momhirt said...

yep, good pics! what's not to like here?

Jaime said...

I agree with Holly - the photo shoot pictures are FANTASTIC! And the family picture... you three just make a cute family! :)

Krystal said...

Aww. I think Chase MAY be the cutest thing I've ever seen... juuuust saying.

The Bradfields said...

Jenna!! Your baby is so cute!!! Wow that picture of you guys in front of the whale jaw bone is amazing! I've never seen a whale's jaw bone- pretty cool! I'm glad I found your blog!!!
Jessica

Steph said...

Cute!!!!!