Friday, June 25, 2010
My Mom Fired Me...
I got an email from my mom yesterday morning telling me I was fired. Apparently it has been far too long since I blogged (no surprise there...) So, here are a few recent pictures of Chaser. We are out in Virginia with Holly, Jacob, Carter, and occasionally Spencer. We've been here about 10 days now, and it's been lots of fun. We stay VERY busy chasing these three little guys around! It's so fun to be together though. Chase took a few days to warm up to Jacob, but now he just laughs and gets excited when Jacob comes around (unless, of course, Jacob is launching a sippy cup full of milk in the direction of Chase's head.) They are all still learning how to play nicely together. Jacob picks on Chase, Chase picks on Carter, Carter sneaks over and steals a toy, so I think they are all even. Today when Chase woke up from his nap, I brought him out to the living room and he saw Jacob there and just started smiling and wiggling and got soooo excited to hang out with his buddy. That's exactly what we were hoping for. I hope it lasts! :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you make him eat peas? :) What a cutie-pie! I'm glad the cousins are bonding so well... I hope it lasts, too! :)
PS - I agree with mom. Good thing you posted these, or I'd have fired you next week. :)
Adorable!! I love his face in the exersaucer thing and then his big cheesy grin! What a cutie. I'm glad they boys are playing and getting used to each other. They are all so cute. :o) Glad to hear you're having FUN! miss you guys.
After careful review of your posts and thoughtful consideration on the subject I have decided to reinstate you ;} Thanks for the adorable pictures of my 3 Musketeers! I miss you all. I'm glad you are having a wonderful time! Hugs to everyone.
Post a Comment