I never posted these pictures, but I think they are pretty cute. These are all from April, I think, so Chase was 11 months at the time.

New best friend...the Huggies Box.

Snuggling with Grama.

Hanging out in Uncle Mike's truck while he worked on the engine. Some good quality boy time, for sure. :)

Wayne finally graduated!! :)
Just kidding. For Ilisagvik's graduation Wayne had to wear a cap and gown because he is faculty. People kept asking him what degree he was graduating with. Haha! That's what you get for looking so good at 30!
2 comments:
Boy time, hanging out in the truck! I'm sure you can look forward to many more years of that. :) I love his big eyes - I think I could stare into them for hours. I'm sure you would, if he would sit still that long! :)
Boy time, boy time, all boys need boy time. Thankfully Chase has such wonderful big boys to hang out with! And yeah, the big, blue eyes... I can't wait to stare into them again. Enjoy your time in VA, but don't forget where you live!!! ;}
Post a Comment