The Hirt's have this cute little stuffed monkey that Chase has really taken to. The other day we found him wrestling with the monkey, just laughing his head off, all by himself. He just found the monkey and started playing some (apparently) hilarious game with him. It was so cute, but by the time I got the video camera out I had missed most of the good stuff. But, he's still cute so I'm posting these videos anyway. Enjoy!
Part 1
Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not sure what was so hilarious to Chase, but it's hilarious to watch him with the monkey! :) How cute! His laughter certainly is contagious!
I love it!!! I'll have happy, happy dreams tonight full of Chase & Holly giggles :}
HAHA! I love how he wiggles when he attacks it! Oh, and I think his shirt is quite appropriate! :o) A-dor-able!
Post a Comment