Are we crazy?!?!?! I think so. Well, Wayne and his dad are, at least! They are busy cycling their way through Arizona this week, and it's averaging 108 degrees. They have been leaving at 4am to try and beat the heat a bit, but it's still 90+ degrees when they leave in the morning. I am so glad they are almost done! We are hoping to be in San Diego next Tuesday or Wednesday. I am really proud of Wayne...I'm sure this trip is exhausting, but he doesn't complain. He just keeps going! He's really amazing.
So today we are in Phoenix with Mark and Diane's family. The guys were sooooo happy to have a home-cooked meal! Wayne went swimming with all the kids today and they loved him for it. He is so good with kids. Chase is doing fairly well with the traveling, but he's not sleeping anywhere close to a normal schedule, so that has been rough. He is a trooper though. That's it for now...I'm pretty tired and that's all I've got. I don't even have any pictures for you today. Next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are a bit crazy, but that's just one of the many reasons why we love you. Hurry home to us!
I love pics of your kid. I'll look forward to those next time. :)
Glad your still with family - have fun with the Halletts!
Post a Comment