I am sure my Mom is ready for an update, at least, so here it is!

Playing outside in the kiddie-pool...I hope he always lets me smooch on him!

Love that face!

I can't believe we caught them BOTH looking at the camera! The only thing better would have been SMILES. :)

Me and my buddy...

Melt your heart, anyone?

Chase and Carter out for a stroll...it's a workout pushing these 2 around!

I LOVE CHASE!

Swinging at Alaskaland for the first time ever! This picture was from early June when we were in Fairbanks...fun afternoon with Kaiya, Chloe, and friends!

Chase got a monkey of his own...a BIG ONE! He's been a teeny bit slow warming up to the monkey, but he's getting there. Maybe it's because we haven't picked a name yet. Chase doesn't feel like monkey is really here to stay.

This kid makes me sooooooo HAPPY!

We miss you, Wayne! Come home soon!

Tuckered out at the end of a long day full of wrestling, swimming, eating, and snuggling.
He is just precious. :)
5 comments:
I love the sunglasses, and the pictures of cousins. :) It looks like everyone has had a great time. What a handsome little guy!
Thanks. I needed that too. :o) Carter's face looks a bit scared of Chase. His CHEESE face is so great! Can't wait to see you all again soon.
Soooo cute. You are so darling as a mama. Thanks for posting.
oh, i love him. You look like a very natural mama......so pretty, so in love. =)
Yes, you're right ~ I always am ready for an update! Thanks :D Love all the pictures. You look great by the way :) I'm ready for you to bring my Chaser home to Alaska... And to me!!!
Post a Comment