Life in the Slow Lane
maybe you should keep him around another few years.
or forever....
Beautiful! I love the surprise of flowers... something special to say 'I love you'. Good job, Wayne! :)
So sweet! Way to be sweet and thoughtful and romantic Wayne, (insert huge high five here.) So glad you two are married!
Way to go Wayne! I agree with Jenna, you're awesome everyday, but unexpected flowers are a great bonus. And yeah, she should keep you around. :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
maybe you should keep him around another few years.
or forever....
Beautiful! I love the surprise of flowers... something special to say 'I love you'. Good job, Wayne! :)
So sweet! Way to be sweet and thoughtful and romantic Wayne, (insert huge high five here.) So glad you two are married!
Way to go Wayne! I agree with Jenna, you're awesome everyday, but unexpected flowers are a great bonus. And yeah, she should keep you around. :D
Post a Comment