Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SNOW!

A few weeks ago we had some really warm weather...it was actually quite pleasant to be outside! Chase and I got bundled up and went out to play (for the first time EVER!) He wasn't quite sure what to think at first, but overall he enjoyed it. :)


I carried him to the bottom of the steps and set him down in the snow...he just stood there for about 2 minutes! He wasn't sure what to do...


Finally started venturing out down the road...


I love the busy face!

MORE pictures, Mom? Seriously?


First attempt at a snow angel. We'll keep practicing. :)


5 comments:

Julia Harps said...

soooo cute! funny that he wasn't sure what to do. hehe

Jaime said...

I love his little parka! How fun to watch him really experience snow for the first time, when he could try to "do" something with / in it. :)

Holly said...

Oh how I just love him and that perfect little face of his! So fun playing in the snow, wish we could have been there with you. Thanks for posting and I love the new background and title picture, you guys are a beautiful family. Jacob keeps looking at these pictures and saying, "More Chase, more!" So, there you go, we need more pictures:) Love ya!

annie said...

Cute! I love that he just stood there taking it all in! Cute, cute.

gramakelly said...

I love it! How fun :D