About a month ago we went to the local health fair and I got this fun little magnet in my goody bag. It has different faces and labels the emotions, and there is a magnet frame that says, "Today I feel..." that you can move around to identify how you are feeling at any particular time. We've been using it at our house as a fun way to communicate about our day and our feelings (my cheesy idea, not Wayne's...just in case anyone was questioning his manhood.)
A few weeks ago, this was mine:

Can you tell what it says?
Here's a closer shot...
PREGNANT!!Wayne's response??

(Ecstatic!)
Baby is due June 2...we are so happy! Chase is pure sunshine and we want a whole bunch of kids just like him! (I know, we're not holding our breath... )
And the really fun part?!? My sister Holly is pregnant also, and their baby is due just two days before ours! It's like having twins (without having to cram two babies in one belly!)
So, SO, SOOOOOOOO FUN!!!
And here's a picture of Chase---just because he's cute. :)

15 comments:
a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!
no fair...I wanna be now too.... lol
congratulations Jenna and Wayne. I'm so excited for you.
I hope you repopulate the earth single handedly with more babies like Chase.... course I do think you should have a GIRL version of him. Oh, I just can't wait! I'm glad I'll be in Fairbanks when SHE comes here! :o) YEAH for other people having babies! I couldn't be happier for both you and Holly! :o)
That is so fun! Congrats! You guys have got the be the coolest parents ever! :)
Yeah for Babies!! Congrats Jenna and Wayne! Hope you feel healthy and well throughout. We're excited to be here to welcome the new little one.
YAAYYY!!! More beautifully wonderful and wonderfully beautiful Henrie babies are definitely what the world needs!!! Can't wait to meet our newest little family member. What a blessing!
well, that is just very, very good news. congratulations. we have some cousins born on the same day, maybe you will too!
Today I feel...SO HAPPY! I'm so excited that we get to be pregnant at the same time and have twinners! You and Wayne are A-MAZ-ING and I'm so excited to get to love on another little Henrie:)
YES!!! I love it! I love the "today I feel...". :) Congratulations!
congrats! I remember looking at my oldest and thinking about all the other children I might have that could not possibly be as cute. :) And then I just totally fell in love with them all! family is the best!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I think that is the most hilarious way to announce pregnancy to your husband.
And double congrats to Grandma Kelly and Auntie Holly. I can't believe you're due that close. HOW FUN!
YEAH! We're soooo excited. Chase has the cutest smile ever. Although I can attest to your 2nd child being the exact opposite of the first but still adorable!
Oh my gosh! How wonderful! Congrats! I hope evrything goes well.
Yay! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well and everything goes great!
Congrats Jenna! How fun to have almost twins, too!
I'm so glad that you have or are going to have a B&B. Cause that means that someday when I convince Jake that we really should go on a vacation to northern Alaska that we'll have a place to stay. I love being prepared. :)
Post a Comment