Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Okay, this wasn't on Halloween, but what is this face?!?! Too funny not to share, that's what it is.

We had a fun Halloween party at the church this year. They had an adult behind every door in the church and the kids got to walk around trick or treating. We actually missed that part, but we tried to recreate it for Chase with a few doors when we arrived. I didn't think he really caught on to it, but since the party he's been knocking on every door we come to! It's his new favorite game.


Love this face, too. Not sure what was going on here, but he was cute.


Close up of Chase eating a piece of candy....mmmmmm....he loved it.


Wayne was a chicken and Chase was an Air Freshener. No, there's not supposed to be any correlation there. Me? I was lame. I didn't dress up as anything.


Chrisann brought her guitar and we had a group sing along...one of my very favorite things! Chase loves music, which makes me very happy. We went to the middle school / high school band concert the other night, and he was so good! When the music first started playing, he just turned and STARED at the stage and listened! It was so cute...he sat on my lap for at least 1/3 of it just watching the instruments on stage. Ahhh, I love him.

Well, I really thought I had some more costume pictures, but I guess that's it! :(
Maybe next year we'll do a cool family theme...probably not though. I'm not very creative, nor am I terribly crazy about Halloween. But Wayne is, so maybe he'll make the costumes next year. It could happen. No, really, it could.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I. Can't. Get. Enough! He's the CUTEST little air freshener, seriously, best costume ever! And I love that Wayne dressed up like a chicken:) Chase's face just makes my heart so happy, it was a perfect way to start the day.

And don't feel lame, we didn't dress up either this year, we can't all be as cool as Michael and Amanda:) But like you said, there's always next year...

I showed the pictures to Jacob and he kept saying 'tree, tree' and then I asked him who the tree was and he looked really close and then started laughing and said, 'Chase, Chase!' haha, love you guys!

Jaime said...

How fun! I love that Chase is knocking on doors now. He can come knock on my door anytime! :)

gramakelly said...

Yeah he knocks on doors...and then he opens them to escape! The little sneak! :D He likes my lever type handles because he can open those and get out! We've now started locking the doors when Chase is visiting!!!