These pictures are in reverse order...someday I'll blog often enough to remember to select the pictures backward so they load in the right order. In the meantime, here's our life in reverse.
Chase hanging out in the airport on the way to Calgary. It was a long trip and all of us showed up INCREDIBLY tired, but we got a good nap in before the big family dinner. I don't think I've ever seen my eyes that bloodshot...even after hours of swim practice in overly-chlorinated water. It was bad. Sharon (Wayne's mom) was an angel and stayed up with Saryn all night the first night we were in Calgary so that Wayne and I could get some sleep. That was so wonderful. :)
7 comments:
Haha, the goggles just kill me! Great look Chaser. I love Saryn sleeping in the life jackets, cute, cute. And you and Wayne are a really good looking couple, just sayin'. :)
Keep the camera dumps comin'! Love all the photos. I miss you guys ~ come home would ya?!?!? ;D
how many parts to this camera dump are there going to be? :O) Keep 'em coming!!
Wow - such cute kiddos! I agree, Saryn is probably the only one to think that position is comfortable. It hurt my neck just to see the picture! Love them. :)
So cute! Your mother-in-law is so great!! How nice of her to do that! So how was the traveling with two kiddos??
Nice pictures!
Beautiful family!
Post a Comment