Saturday, November 1, 2008

What is California without Disneyland???

The last month we were in California, we decided we needed to visit all the California attractions we had never been to in the year and a half we lived there. That, of course, included Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure Park! My parents had a timeshare they couldn't use at the Disneyland Hotel, so we got to use it for a few days and we had a blast!


  This is us on a ride together... 

...and this is Wayne on a ride by himself because I got sick.  

We had a lot of fun, but it wasn't without a few scary encounters...

Wayne almost got eaten by the same big cat who ate Tarzan's mom and dad. 

And then he narrowly escaped an attack from a giant hippo! 

And I was about THIS CLOSE to a light saber battle with Darth Vader himself!!!

Getting ready to ride the Matterhorn...oh yeah, Wayne "accidentally" had a slip of the razor a few days ago, so he "had" to completely shave his head. Mm-hmm. Sure, honey. 

I've been working out, so this wasn't as hard as it looks. Well, it probably would be for the rest of you...haha.  :)

It's hard to tell from the picture, but this is ME driving the car in Autotopia! Yeah, Wayne let ME DRIVE!!! 

What's Disneyland without Splash Mountain? I was obviously having a lot more fun than Wayne. I think he was scared. :)

Well, it's true. Disneyland really is the place where all our dreams came true. Except for the one about owning a beach house...  :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Disneyland = Happiness! As does reading your blog!