Glacier was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I want to live in the middle of this National Park.

There I am, hiding the 15 pounds I gained this summer behind the huge sign! :)

Trying to get a picture of us with the beautiful view...

But let's be honest, the view is a lot more beautiful without us in the picture. :)
We actually didn't see any bears this time, but we did see a few moose! This one walked right through the campground next to us! (This is not intentionally underlined, my computer is just being weird at the moment.)

And then we saw a bull moose running through the main part of the village! We also saw some stupid girl RUNNING TOWARD the moose with her camera as he was trying to escape. You'd think there would be a sign about THAT.

So beautiful!

This reminded me of the poem about looking for the silver lining...it was absolutely beautiful!


2 comments:
According to Eva, bears are America's number one threat:) And I like the picture better with you two in it; you guys are the cutest ever. This baby is destined to be good looking! (Yes, I just used the word 'destined' that was a bit weird. Perhaps I should have used the phrase 'bound to be' or something else along those lines...Hmm, if only there was a delete button or something.)
I love the silver lining picture! All of the scenery reminds me of Alaska- weird that Canada would be so cool too! :o)
Post a Comment