This one is pretty much self-explanatory
Some tunnel between Zion and Bryce
This place had awesome burgers (of course)
Jenna tried to push this rock on an old lady walking by
Natural bridge x 2
I decided to jump on the green bandwagon with green kleenex
Roughin' it at the campground, checking out my status on hotornot.com
6 comments:
Sorry it's taken me so long to comment, I've been without the internet for the past two weeks. I love these pictures, Bryce Canyon is beautiful. Thanks to this post, it has now been added to my 'Places I want to visit' list.
I'm so glad to see you in blogland (cause I dont' see enough of you in real life!!)!! I can't wait for further updates from across town!
Bryce Canyon looks awesome. It looks like it was a blast!
I didn't know you guys had a blog and then I come.....and you're already outdated.
I wanna see pregnant Jenna!!! Please post
i see the sign that says "henrieville" but there is no sign of a town. i think this is an illusion....
Was that a laptop on a camping trip? You should be ashamed of yourself. So good to see you blogging. And congrats on the pregnancy. Barrow? Really? Your hubby must really love you. Does he still love you now that you are there??? ;-) Love you!
Post a Comment