So, I hereby declare that I am finally over trying to catch up on last year. Here's to all the good times we've had, but more importantly, all the good times to come. :)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I'm Finally Over It...
As some of you know, I have been refusing to post recent updates on our life because I was still trying to finish the travel-log of last summer's big trip, and I stubbornly wanted to keep our life story in chronological order. Well, I finally realized that last summer is WAY in the past now, and no one really cares about that any more. I guess I'll have to finish the trek north in scrapbook form...however, I like scrapbooking even less than I like blogging. Hmm...maybe we'll just keep it in our memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! However, I would like to point out that I loved reading about your summer excursions and commented on each and every one. So does this mean that you'll be posting pictures of that cute belly?
I am glad that you have decided to move on... maybe we'll get recent (and dare I say relevant!) updates into your life... :)
Love you!
Jaime
Post a Comment