Monday, March 2, 2009

27 Weeks

I think everyone knows by now, but in case you didn't believe me (which some of you shockingly DIDN'T) here's the belly pictures to prove it.  I know...so hot. :)  It's a BOY, due May 22nd. 2009. Thankfully. I'm glad we don't carry babies for 2 years like elephants do. However, I have no complaints about pregnancy these days. I feel really good and have a decent amount of energy and it's so fun to feel him kick and move around all the time. The time seems to be going super fast, and March is going to fly by because I'm traveling for work quite a bit of the month. I should probably start reading parenting books...or at least a pregnancy book, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I think I read the first 3 months of "What to Expect..." Women didn't have that book 50 years ago and they did just fine. I'm sure the kid will survive. :)

Perfect pregnancy posture...
My view from the top...

So there you have it. I'll take some more one of these days. I got a new camera, so my excuses are limited now. But we all know that doesn't mean anything...this is me we're talking about. :)
 

14 comments:

momhirt said...

i was hoping to see a tummy picture. you did NOT disappoint. i went to see amanda the other day and she is poking right on out there! hooray for cousins! miss you all.

Holly said...

I love your belly! Hot Mama!

Holly said...

Oh, and I'm so proud of you for blogging! Keep it up:)

Julia Harps said...

cute baby belly. congrats on having a boy. boys are cool.

annie said...

The view from the top is the best!! :o) You're a super cute preggo!

Mama Bear said...

I am so excited for you! You guys are going to be such great parents. I love your blog.

Sarah Brimhall said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!! We miss you guys!!

Brittney Deanne said...

Hey Jenna! I am so happy for you!! It's so nice to see you are doing so well!

B & W Neibaur said...

You will love having a boy, and you look GREAT. I am so glad to be able to see what you are up to! Our blog is at bandwneibaur.blogspot.com

Scott said...

Such a cute tummy! I also love all the pictures from your trips. So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Jenna- I am so excited for you and Wayne. I hope you are truly enjoying pregnancy and all it brings! I cannot wait for you to POP! Send me an email with your new address and I will send a baby gift! I am so excited for you! Love Bonnie

Chae Durbin said...

We can't be more excited for the two of you. Keep us posted..and I agree reading pregnancy books are over rated. You have one cute belly!!

Kyra said...

i didn't know you had a blog! yea- so fun to see you prego and not just a fake white trash bump like at that party. congrats!

Jaime said...

You are one cute pregnant lady! I am so glad for pictures. :) Thanks for sharing! Love you bunches. :)