
I was looking through some pictures the other day and found this one. This is Wayne when he was born. I'm really hoping our baby looks just like him...he's so cute! I must admit, I am partial to bald babies, but if our little guy comes out with hair like his dad had, I will still love him. And I'll probably even think he's cute. As long as he looks like Wayne. :)
3 comments:
it looks like wayne had an opinion about life from the very first! he is a cute little guy. yours will be cute, too.
Wayne, you look good! I can't wait to meet your little guy, no doubt he'll be cute! I'm impressed that you have baby pictures of Wayne, that you were going through them, and that you took time to post. Good job Ben:)
i am partial to the hairy babies! can't wait to see what you're tlitle one looks like!
Post a Comment