I just have to tell everyone how much I absolutely love and adore my two sisters. I am so, so, so thankful to have sisters AND best friends in the same two fabulous women. At the beginning of February, Holly, Jaime, and I got to spend almost a week together out in Washington D.C. and Virginia. It was soooo much fun! We did a little bit of sightseeing, but mostly we just wanted to hang out together, eat, and laugh. And laugh we did! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time...there's something about getting together as sisters that brings out the giggles in all of us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Jaime and Holly, for sacrificing to make our Girl's Week happen! It was just what I needed. And thank you to our wonderful husbands for staying home to work, go to school, babysit, and keep the home fires burning so we could spend some time together. We love you and we appreciate your support!
I don't have many pictures of our activities due to the fact that my camera inconveniently died on me the week before the trip. And due to the fact that, aside from about 3 hours of attempted sightseeing in D.C. in not-so-friendly weather, our activities were limited to hanging out, eating, and shopping. Not very exciting for pictures. BUT, here are a few of the pictures we did take.

Me and Holly in front of the Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial.

Me and Jaime and Jacob trying to stay warm at the Washington Monument.

Holly and Jaime and Jacob trying to stay warm at the Washington Monument.

The four of us in front of the White House. We prefer to pretend that President Bartlett from the West Wing lives there. That's why we were able to smile.

Freezing, freezing, freezing. Not sure where we are, we just got off the Metro and decided to take a picture. And I love Jacob.
2 comments:
I want every week to be girl's week. I loved having you two come visit. We really need to live closer together!
I can echo Holly's statement. :) It was a great weekend, and just what I needed, too! Love you both!
Post a Comment