I always forget that blogger loads your pictures backwards...this isn't the best picture to start the post with, but some people (mistakenly) have the impression that Chase is a perfect child. He's really, really close, but he does get grumpy on occasion. Here's the proof:

I still think he's cute, even when he's wearing his grumpy pants. :)

Chase LOVES the bathtub! I'm wondering if he will be a swimmer because he LOVES to lay down in the bathtub and kick his feet around like crazy. Most kids hate getting their ears wet, but he loves it! Funny kid.

This is a random picture of the bread sticks I made a few weeks ago...I took a picture because they turned out so perfectly (which NEVER happens!), so I wanted to document it. I was really proud of myself that night. :)

I asked Chase to get me a diaper. He did.

Winding down, watching Signing Time with Tigger and his car blanket. He loves these things!
That's all for now...I probably need to import the pictures from my camera so I can post more recent ones, but that's what I've got for you tonight. I really am trying to be better about blogging!
6 comments:
Oh gosh! What a grumpy face... but that smile in the tub melts my heart. Those breadsticks look delicious and I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of food. :o)
Please make some more of those yummy looking breadsticks and then mail them to me, they look so good! Chase, Chase, Chase, I love seeing pictures of you. He looks so much like you Jen in that bathtub picture and his grumpy face is precious. Haha, good job with the diapers, what a good little helper. :)
What a cutie-pie! Even grumpy, I don't think you could stay mad. I couldn't!
Next time I see you, I'll expect breadsticks. :)
I'm still laughing!!! The diaper picture reminds me of Bubba 'helping' put away the case of toilet paper when he was little ~ it took him f-o-r-e-v-e-r, so I finally went looking for him and he was bowling with the rolls of toilet paper! :D He had them stacked up in a vertical triangle instead of the horizontal one at a bowling alley, and he had a roll in his hand for his bowling ball. 1, 2, 3 steps, let go of the 'bowling ball' and hope for a strike! Cracked me up! Kinda like Chase!! No wonder you call him your Bubba version 2.0!!! And yes, even when he's Mr. Grumpy Pants he's still adorable :D
Hi! I just found your blog! You guys are adorable and I love your blog! Congrats on the baby! oh, btw, i'm jennifer, Waynes cousin, in idaho:) The bread sticks look delish! I'll have to come and stay at the B&B just to try them! I'm glad I found you, and hope I can keep up!
Post a Comment