Life in the Slow Lane
I love that he climbed on the step into the master suite to sing, like he was on stage! Yes, Chase, thank you for families. :)
I'm thankful Chase is in our family! What a cutie. He sure has grown! Maybe he takes after Aunt Jaime a bit with liking to be on stage ;)
I'm thinking his mother must have belted out her college anthem "I'm so thankful" a time or two. ;)
so cute.
Doesn't that just make it all worth it? I can't wait for Huxley to start talkin...and for us to understand!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that he climbed on the step into the master suite to sing, like he was on stage! Yes, Chase, thank you for families. :)
I'm thankful Chase is in our family! What a cutie. He sure has grown! Maybe he takes after Aunt Jaime a bit with liking to be on stage ;)
I'm thinking his mother must have belted out her college anthem "I'm so thankful" a time or two. ;)
so cute.
Doesn't that just make it all worth it? I can't wait for Huxley to start talkin...and for us to understand!
Post a Comment