In March I went to Anchorage for a week long training class, and I GOT TO SEE TAYLOR!!! It was sooooo fun to hang out with him for a little bit. He has been in Anchorage since January attending UAA, and we miss him terribly up in Barrow. He said he was going to come home to visit once a month, but so far he's only been home once. Real cool, Taylor. :(
BUT, regardless of his broken promises, I still love him and am so glad I got to spend a few evenings with him. We went bowling and he beat me, of course, but I think it was the best game I've ever bowled. I broke 100, which is HUGE for me. We forgot to take pictures there, but we did remember to take a few at Red Robin. It's an Elbert Family tradition to eat at Red Robin whenever we go to Anchorage. Many a good memories were made at Red Robin. Like the time Michael and Dad and I were there and Michael shook the ketchup bottle really hard not realizing the lid wasn't screwed on tight. Yeah...me and the lady in the next booth found it REAL FUNNY. :)

I just love this guy!

Thanks for making me a priority that week, Taylor! I love you!
1 comment:
What a good looking kid! :) We do have lots of fun memories of Red Robin... I fondly remember "cocoa-nutty-cows"... maybe we can try to replicate them?
Post a Comment