Sunday, April 12, 2009

Update - 34 Weeks

As requested (Jaime), here are a few updated pregnancy pictures. He's definitely growing!


I definitely look pregnant in these pictures, but apparently sometimes I don't look as pregnant as I am. I ran into a friend from high school last week and he asked when I was due. I told him 6 weeks, and he looked at my stomach in surprise and said, "Where's your baby?!?" I got a good laugh out of that one...I can certainly tell he's in there! 

4 comments:

Hannah said...

you look totally cute! My favorite part is that even though you just said in a previous post that it's 30 below; you're wearing flip-flops. :)

Unknown said...

you look adorable... best looking pregnant woman in Barrow I'm sure :)

momhirt said...

i like your bump. only six more weeks...awesome. it goes so fast when it is not me! i agree that mike and amanda's baby is super cute.

Jaime said...

I recognize that sweater! Whoever picked it out for you sure has great taste... :) And, you are one cute pregnant lady! :) Love you bunches!