Monday, September 7, 2009

Allelujah!

It's finally snowing! It's the beginning of the end of the MUD, and I am soooooo happy about that. Of course we'll miss the "warm" weather, but cleaning the dog up after her walks in the mud is getting old. I mean REALLY OLD. So welcome, snow! We hope you stick around for a while. 

(Stay tuned for a post in a few months bemoaning the difficulties of taking the dog out in the windy, snowy, freezing, endless months of winter. I'm sure it's coming. :)

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm so envious for the snow! :) I'm glad you're enjoying the weather, though! Love you!

Spencer said...

I love snow, wish we could get some of that down here. Glad to hear that walking Cheiko will be less messy now:)

Spencer said...

This is Holly:)

Kandace Welch said...

I'm glad it snowed just in time for Travis to come back to Barrow. :) And good luck walking your dog in -50, I couldn't do it!

B & W Neibaur said...

Hey Jenna- Lucky you! I love reading your blog- and I have to say you are a brave woman taking on a brand new baby and puppy at the same time. It can be tough! We got our dog when Stratton was 18 months, and I still thought it was hard...and hard again when we had Dash. Maybe it's not the dog! :)